1. Each string of the violin should be installed on the specified peg, and the strings should be wound in order.
2. The strings should be as straight as possible, so that the strings are not easy to loosen, and should not be skewed and staggered, so that the strings of the violin are restrained from each other and affect the tuning.
3. After the strings are inserted into the shaft holes, the twisting direction of the violin strings is from the inside to the outside. Be careful not to reverse the twist.
4. In order to make the tuning convenient, the direction and position of the peg should be adjusted when installing the strings.
5. When tuning, generally set the pitch of the A string first, and then set the D, E, and G strings according to the pitch of the A string. Sometimes after a few strings are moved, the pitch of the A string will be low, so it needs to be checked repeatedly.
6. When learning how to tune the strings, you can listen to the single tone first. After the pitch is basically set, you can pull two strings at the same time and adjust slightly until the sound is completely harmonious.
7. The process of tuning the strings is also a process of ear training, so don't practice the violin without the strings being set.
8. The pegs become tighter and looser due to climate change, making tuning inconvenient. If it is too tight, you can use a pencil lead to coat the shaft; if it is too loose, apply some rosin (chalk ash will also work).
As we all know, the violin is a stringed instrument that relies on the friction between the string and the bow to produce sound. Different violin makers produce different musical instruments, and their workmanship and materials are different.
Therefore, making a choice after comparison will be an important means of purchasing a cost-effective violin instrument, so it is particularly important to choose a good violin supplier.
Well-known violin makers are very good at ensuring the quality of their products, and at the same time they can also improve the manufacturing process. There are many kinds of woods used. If they are made of high-quality mahogany, the violin will sound better. Therefore, the quality of violin products will be the basis for the pursuit of better quality.
Choose directly from professional manufacturers, it will have outstanding effects in terms of reliability, so we still have to have more understanding, and then we can have very good benefits in terms of quality.
So how to choose a violin should be determined from a professional point of view, so that violin makers can better provide more help to customers.
In general, violin makers are in place when it comes to ensuring the quality of their products, and it can ensure that the quality of their products is better, so we still have to know more.
Surely, when we choose violin products, we will be able to bring more help to users. After all, better products will be more favored and accepted by more users.
Kinglos is one of the leading violin supplier who provides electric violin, acoustic violin and other violin accessories. If you are interested in any of them, feel free to contact us at any time. Welcome to our website to learn more musical instruments!